[DeTomaso] front spoiler

John Johnson johnson-61 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:00:59 EDT 2008

> > I would like to know what is available in a front spoiler that is larger.> There is a nice one but it is for a car with big flares.> > JJ> _________________________________________________________________> > JJ,> > You do have Registry access?> Take a quick look thru the Registry, and let me know of any car that has> what you are looking for, and I'll see what I can do.> > I've added two pages of photos for "larger" spoilers (really air dams).> One I call the GT4/5 air dam. It is available in two versions, one for> flared cars, and one for standard-bodied cars.> > Rod Kunishige can you send me a couple of photos of your air dam?> (Yours is the Gran Turismo variant.)> > Chuck>
Chuck,

I have not added my car yet, it is in storage.  But I was reading your website and
see I can add any car.  I just found a Long Champ on the web, and I think I successfully
added it.  I had to guess on a lot of the answers.
 I am sending your the photographs now.  How long before I can see the cars?

JJ