[DeTomaso] front spoiler

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 18:55:11 EDT 2008

I would like to know what is available in a front spoiler that is larger.
There is a nice one but it is for a car with big flares.

JJ

JJ,

You do have Registry access?
Take a quick look thru the Registry, and let me know of any car that has
what you are looking for, and I'll see what I can do.

I've added two pages of photos for "larger" spoilers (really air dams).
One I call the GT4/5 air dam.  It is available in two versions, one for
flared cars, and one for standard-bodied cars.

Rod Kunishige can you send me a couple of photos of your air dam?
(Yours is the Gran Turismo variant.)

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
8:56 AM