[DeTomaso] Horn troubleshooting advice

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:17:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Nice spring day so I took the car out. Unfortunately I noticed that my horn
no longer works.

I don't know when it stopped working since I don't use it often, but since I
last beeped, I have been playing with the wired around the steering column.
I installed a diode in the turn signal lamp as part of the  installation of
my Space City LED's. I have also installed a new stereo. So I have been
playing with wires but obviously didn't leave any intentionally
disconnected.

Looking underneath the steering column I don't see anything loose.

My fuses are all good.

Any advice as to how to go about troubleshooting this issue? Where do I
begin?

Thanks

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/