[DeTomaso] Fixed--again--for now!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 22:28:33 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I took my Pantera out for another test drive this afternoon, after removing
that gick from the fuel line.   I've got a healthy 7 psi of fuel pressure, and
the car now runs perfectly again; I purposely took some quiet two-lane roads
with long, smooth, open bits, so that I could really romp on it, and it will
run from zero to 100 mph and then cruise happily at 85 mph seemingly forever.

It remains to be seen if there is any more of that stuff waiting to be sucked
into my fuel lines, but at least I'll now know where to start searching (the
banjo) for the blockage.   It's fixed for now; hopefully it's fixed for good?