[DeTomaso] front spoiler

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 13:32:10 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/8/08 10:05:30 AM, Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net writes:

> So “they” (Gran Turismo) designed and sold them (Revson spoilers).  They
> went out of business, and I’d bet Hall continued to sell them.  A quick call
> to Hall might confirm if they are still available which would be worthy to
> know..  (I’d like to know price too.)

Its been 35 years, but my understanding was that Peter Revson who had a
Lincoln-Mercury dealership and sold Panteras & parts during the '70s, designed them
or had them designed, for max downforce with mimimum possible pavement
contact, just before he died. I bought mine in 1980 from Hall for $110, and as
usual, it did not fit well without a little tweeking to fit our car, so y'all
should not expect any different if you get one. I think Marino of Pantera East
sells them, probably also Kirk Evans in Ohio, and Larry Stock of PPC-Reno now owns
molds for the Revson as part of his recent 'buyout' of So-Cal fiberglas
molds. None are likely to be from The Original Molds, but after all this time, I'd
be surprised if any were. Call around for prices, ask if anyone except Larry
are using Kevlar cloth or special flexible resins, and be prepared to do some
fitting work regardless- Cheers- J DeRyke