[DeTomaso] The crook speaks

Rick rwgushue at gte.net
Fri Apr 4 02:37:21 EDT 2008

  I met a guy at a work site that replies to these guys/scams but keeps
sending them heavy duty viruses with each reply.  Couple of them wrote
him back that he had ruined their computers. So he replies with another
virus attached. He's pretty good at this. Then he claims that the virus
was originally from the 'scam guy'.
Rick
1582