[DeTomaso] The crook speaks

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Apr 4 06:27:33 EDT 2008

There are still copies of the Chernobil (sp) virus from the early 90's.  It
will ruin your computer to the extent that you have to buy another mother
board.  New virus scans do not recognize it because it is so old.  It is a
definate no-no to get tracked back for sending same.

Being careful what I allow down,
jerry knotts