[DeTomaso] NPC - Roll bar prices

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Apr 2 16:51:11 EDT 2008

Find the local chapter of the SCCA ( or local dirt track ) and ask around
the racing guys, there are always people who are known by insiders that do a
great job locally and they will also be up to date with regs unlike some
clown at the muffler shop who's boss let's him weld up stuff after work.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you