[DeTomaso] How About Vegas Covention in March?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 18:50:14 EDT 2008

Gee, you must not have been to Vegas the years it was freezing and we
expected hot weather so only had lightweight clothing!   We've also had wind storms,
rainstorms and just about anything, so I'll take hot weather rather than the
rest.   Come visit our state in June or July and then you'll really know what
hot weather is!   :)

Aside from the temps, I would prefer to keep the Rally at the time its been
so I don't have to think about possible snow storms getting to Vegas; a couple
years we've had snow only a week or two before Vegas and my Pantera is not
4WD!

Judy VP