[DeTomaso] How About Vegas Covention in March?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 19:22:17 EDT 2008

I don't know about the cold. . . but I do remember the heat from the fires right after the riots in '92 as we drove from the Plaza in Vegas out to the race track through burnt out streets. . .

  Everyone was 'packing' but it wasn't for the cold ;-]>

  Fireman Art, ya shoulda been there bro'!

  Mad Dawg

Fastgrandma at aol.com wrote:
  Gee, you must not have been to Vegas the years it was freezing and we
expected hot weather so only had lightweight clothing! We've also had wind storms,
rainstorms and just about anything, so I'll take hot weather rather than the
rest. Come visit our state in June or July and then you'll really know what
hot weather is! :)

Aside from the temps, I would prefer to keep the Rally at the time its been
so I don't have to think about possible snow storms getting to Vegas; a couple
years we've had snow only a week or two before Vegas and my Pantera is not
4WD!

Judy VP

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on
AOL Home.
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&
ncid=aolhom00030000000001)