[DeTomaso] CHI Head weeping

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 01:36:15 EDT 2007

Hi, I have the AL CHI heads from Australia on my stroker 1972  Cleveland.
>From the first time I started the motor there are a few drops of
greenwater/Prestone at the top rear corner of the passenger side head. I  retorqued my head
bolts and that did not help. Its just a drop or two nothing  spraying out. Now
I find out that there are some blockoff bolts in the head.  This could be
where the water is coming from. Has anyone else had this symptom ?  Thanks Pat
Orlando 1972 Yellow Pantera S/N  4011