[DeTomaso] Rear Wheel Bearing Tool /ultimate fix?

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Sep 17 13:24:45 EDT 2007

Hi kids,

In my ramblings I have come across some folks that would be happy to
build new uprights with a modern service-able bearing solution for
Panteras.  They just happen to have all the new gizmos to spit these
out.  (computers, cad lathes/milling machines, packing tape dispensers
. . .everything!)

Any interest?

David in Durango

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: