[DeTomaso] How do you know?

johnmckee at cox.net johnmckee at cox.net
Thu Sep 13 16:30:27 EDT 2007

That unit even recorded their heart rate!
I vote for attaching one of these units to Mad Dawg for the ORR.
We will probably have to shoot him with a tranquilizer gun and then attach the unit much like studying a Wildebeest on the Serengeti.
I wonder if we could adapt a bore gauge to check the pucker factor thru the narrows?..........

John
4488