[DeTomaso] LED Instrument Light Bulbs,

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Sep 12 01:43:05 EDT 2007

Well, I tried the single, green LEDs from superbright tonight, and they are
barely brighter than the stock bulbs; just as you said.  That may be OK for
the smaller gauges, but I'm going to try your suggestion for the speedo and
tach.

You suggested WLED-WHP as an alternative, but then you later said you used
BA9s-X-XV LEDs.  Do both fit in the stock bayonet sockets?  If so, which is
brightest?  I'm probably not going to try and add any extra sockets, so I
want the most "bang for the buck."

Thanks,

Chris