[DeTomaso] Another Pantera in town (St. Louis, MO)

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:03:42 EDT 2007

> If memory servers me you forgot the Rolls Royce motor.

You are correct.  It is still in Ohio, along with a couple of straight
eight Chryslers and a small block Chevy.  Now those Chryslers are some
heavy engines.

> Please remember to pack my motor lift adjuster thing.

I brought it back with me.  Let me know if you want me to ship it home.

> One thing about Dan's motor stands. They are like 6 feet tall. I had to
> use a step ladder to see the top of the motor.

And the legs are way wide.  The rear leg must be 4 feet wide.  Very stable
but limits where I can stuff them in the garage.

> I give you 90 days before you tell us how small your shop has gotten...

Heh, heh, heh.  I've got all but 3 engines stuffed under benches at this
point.  I thought I was done building shelves but it looks like I'm going
to need more...

Dan Jones