[DeTomaso] Silver State Team Challenge

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Sep 8 00:03:21 EDT 2007

One of the things our own Mr. Dawg has pushed for in the past and had
great success with, is the Team Challenge event portion of the Silver
State Classic Challenge.  It's really rather simple:

http://www.silverstateclassic.com/team-challenge.htm

The Pantera being over 25 years old, and of a limited production run,
qualifies with a minimum of five entries.

FIVE!

So all that's needed are FOUR more of you racer types with time on your
hands and a good prep'd Pantera.

I know MD hasn't pushed this as much in recent races, but come on. .
.Five Panteras?  I've had more than that show up to one car show in
Spokane.  .  .   Spokane for cryin' out loud.

Que foaming mouth leader of TPR . . .

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie