[DeTomaso] No Keys

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Sep 4 10:31:33 EDT 2007

Rule Number One,
Keep the primary set of keys on the headboard or side table within easy
reach in case the house catches fire and you have to evacuate.

Rule Number Two,
Keep the -spare- set of keys in the sock drawer, so you -always- know
where they are.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie