[DeTomaso] Pantera's on transporters

robert lucas detomcat5009 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 15:08:25 EDT 2007

My mailman related to me, when he lived in Livonia, Mi. ~ 1970 - 71. He observed Panteras being transported on car carriers. The location was around School craft Rd. & also Five Mile Rd., Livonia, Mi. He asked if they were in some final stage of assembly at that point. Do any of the members of the forum know what and where any procedures relating to Panteras wold be happening in this area in the early 70's.

Bob Lucas

This email is protected by the Electronic
Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to
the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.
Thank you