[DeTomaso] fastlanedaily.com

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 10:19:06 EDT 2007

All,

  I'm always looking for new places to feed my passion for performance cars and ran across fastlanedaily.com.  Most of you probably already ready jalopnik.com, but this is more video oriented.  Sorry if I'm sharing old news.

  I just started watching it, but it seems a bit like the old AutoWeek and Motor Trend TV shows that appeared on SPEED in the past.

  Maybe some of you guys creating Pantera or Mangusta videos can send them one so other enthusiasts can catch the fever for our favorite car.

  Enjoy,

  Scott Black

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York