[DeTomaso] Jay Lenos E85 powered Vette

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 13:48:00 EDT 2007

Just think of the money you could save! After the cost of the cow some feed, oh and a trailer, in case you what to travel. OK, now if she rides up front with you! Over load springs!, just on the one side, so you could save more money be splitting a pair with your buddy.

  OK, now back to job hunting!
  Curt

  Larry - Ohio Time Corp <larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:
  << average cow produces over 300 gallons of methane gas EVERY DAY!>>

Jeff,

I have dated more then my fair share of averages cows over the years and
will testify that is a very true statement.

Larry (bull) - Cleveland