[DeTomaso] Jay Lenos E85 powered Vette

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Oct 30 14:05:18 EDT 2007

Bwahahaha, were you out of the 1/4" idle jets?  GM spent some $ on the
"runs on anything" new trucks so they WILL run on corn sqeezins.
(computers, mapping, black magic and some voodoo)

Mr. Leno, besides the 4 hangar size buildings, has a "staff" that will
probably do road service. (as opposed to my ex, all the neighbors, and
4 towing services that won't answer the phone if my name is on the
caller ID)

Yet another case for wide-band sensors?

David, we used to drink that stuff

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: