[DeTomaso] It's simply a missing apostrophe "Fulp's"

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Oct 30 12:24:51 EDT 2007

Real men drive Panteras.  (notice I said drive and not "own")
Real men are interested in panties, too.

So, to those interested . . . do the panties, when in place, have a
proper heat shield and is it effective?

I'll leave the issue of Matt's clothing to Peter and Matt . . . .

David, no hearts/leopard print/thongs, in Durango