[DeTomaso] Great fuel injection setup!

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 15:15:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/26/07 4:26:30 PM, stefan.jelvin at telia.com writes:

> There are very few (if any) manifolds for IDF throttle bodies (for
> Clevelands). Most are for IDA throttle bodies, which are wider and taller than IDF
> and will not fit under the engine screen.

Stefan, a the factory tour in '96 I saw a DeTomaso Longchamp with Swiss
plates that had EFI on a 351-C using Weber/Marelli throttle bodies. I've never seen
any since. Were those one-offs or are they actually available? The language
barrier prevented me from talking much with the owner. Thanks- J Deryke