[DeTomaso] Pantera Servo Steering System

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 00:19:19 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/25/07 4:38:50 PM, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> Here's a post from earlier this year in which Mike Drew states he knows of
> at least two
>  Panteras in the UK that were converted to power steering with BMW power
> steering units:
>  http://realbig.com/pipermail/detomaso/2007-January/080386.html
>
>  Maybe Mike or someone in the DeTomaso Driver's Club UK (
> http://www.detomasodc.co.uk/driversclub.html)
>  will know who to get in touch with.

professional Jaguar and De Tomaso restoration shop, is the guy who did this,
with great success (after many false starts!).   He documented it in his article
on his own car which appeared in the 2006 No. 1 Profiles.

His e-mail address is detomasodriversclubuk at yahoo.co.uk.

Coincidentally, he is coming to my house one week from tomorrow (Friday), and
we will be driving all over the place as he's coming to buy up a few barn
cars--several Mangusta puzzle cars, and Jim Nowlin's Pantera GTS in Minden, NV.
So Jack, if you'd like to meet Roger, we'll probably be in Minden a week from
Monday?