[DeTomaso] GT5S Tire size specifications?

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Oct 23 22:03:38 EDT 2007

>> Phil Stebbings, the keeper of the UK pile, is coming to my house next
week, and might be convinced to throw a couple of 285/40s in with his
luggage, if there is sufficient interest?

I was trying to imagine how it would work to put some tires into your
luggage.  I think it would be problematic.  Then, I came up with a brilliant
plan. :)

Instead of packing tires in your luggage, use the tires as luggage.  Just
wrap your clothes and other necessities in a plastic bag and place the bag
inside the tire.  Get a set of those nifty tire totes with felt inserts, and
you've got yourself a four-piece set of matched luggage for $67.

http://www.bmpdesign.com/product-exec/product_id/4235