[DeTomaso] Broken Deck Lid Latch Saga Continues

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:55:34 EDT 2007

I'm out of town shooting ( in the middle of the freaking flash floods in
Louisianna/ Mississippi, thus in my Hotel watching Montel, too wet to shoot)
for a few days, the new latch is mounted and it works great, I will be
posting the install process later in the week if I ever get out of here.  I
developed a really easy, fool proof way to get perfect alignment on the
first try with no help (second person ) required.

Stay tuned.

Michael in Savannah