[DeTomaso] NPC (or very little): The Bandit

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 15:20:03 EDT 2007

Looks like everyone's getting on the retro resurrection bandwagon these days and
  butchering up cool old cars to sell them as new hotrods for stupid money!
  http://www.yearone.com/yodnn/Portals/yodnn/Home/tabid/54/Default.aspx

  Better hold on to your Panteras.  I just may have to put together a partnership with Dean
  Stockwell and one of our Pantera vendors and start selling "Banzai Runners"!
  Rest assured, you won't be able to afford one.