[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 39, Issue 21 Pantera Shifting

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 01:00:02 EDT 2007

Chuck,
I know you finally figured out what the problem was
with your shifter adjustment..... I just wanted to let
everyone know that I finally drove the Trailer Queen
yesterday and one of the things that Tommy did was
clean out the 30 years of gunk in my shifter inside
the car and it is amazing how easy this thing shifts now.
I thought it was always good but if the lube is that old
and gummed up I now know how a simple cleanup and
new lube can really change things
Might be a good project for all Panteras

Bob Slacker Benson (No rock chips yet)