[DeTomaso] Dipstick length

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 21 20:27:54 EDT 2007

Be aware if you have an aftermarket tube and a stock dipstick.  This was
the problem on Steve Harrell's car.  He shortened the aftermarket tube
by about an inch and a half and then got the proper readings.  His stick
was 37 and 7/8 I think.  (can't remember now)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA