[DeTomaso] Seeking early history on 6328

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Oct 21 18:56:24 EDT 2007

All this registry talk has me thinking.  I can trace the ownership of 6328
back to about 1982-3.  I purchased the car from Mike Wilwerding in January
2004.  He owned the car just about a year, and had purchased it from a Mike
Meyers, who had owned it approximately 20 years.  There was some repair done
to the driver's rear quarter at one time, and not done perfectly, but
presentably.  I've found very little rust in the 3.5 years I've owned the
car, and that is after a complete e-bay strip this last year when the new
motor was being built.

If anyone has any knowledge of a yellow 74 L #6328 prior to 1983, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest