[DeTomaso] Jersey Panteras Holiday Brunch

Mark DeCasien detomaso_pantera at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:31:37 EDT 2007

Jersey Panteras Holiday Brunch At The Smithville Inn

Date: November 18, 2007
12 noon – till

Well it’s that time of the year for our holiday get together. This year
Jersey Panteras get together will be at the Smithville Inn in Smithville NJ.
We hope everyone can make it to our last event for 2007. Please RSVP before
November 11, 2007 so we can make the needed reservations. This event is
“FREE” to Jersey Panteras members and one guest. There will be a $20 dollar
charge for each additional guest and non - Jersey Panteras members attending
the brunch.

After the brunch the Smithville Village offers over 60 boutiques and
specialty shops housed in historic buildings. Each shop has a wondrous array
of unique gifts for that special someone or for yourself.

Smithville is located in Galloway Township, in the heart of South Jersey.
It’s only 12 miles from Atlantic City and easily accessible from the Garden
State Parkway, Atlantic City Expressway and Route 9.

Historic Smithville is located on Route 9 in Galloway Township at:
1 N. New York Rd. - Smithville, NJ 08205

·	For more information and to RSVP contact Mark DeCasien at 609-432-3602.
·	For more information about Smithville go to www.smithvillenj.com
·	Parking out front if you bring your DeTomaso car.
·	Free to Jersey Panteras members and one guest
·	There will be a $20 dollar charge for each additional guest and non -
Jersey Panteras members attending the brunch.
·	Send check payable to “Jersey Panteras” and marked “Holiday Brunch” to:
Jersey Panteras
C/O Mark DeCasien
209 Hobart Ave
Absecon, NJ 08201