[DeTomaso] Techno question:Clutch&Slave IIl

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Oct 20 15:38:14 EDT 2007

Dear Jack, Larry, JT, David, Richard and SOB,

               Eureka!     With the shift gate plate removed ALL gears are available even with a freeway cruise.   So.....it appears to be a problem with adjustment of the shift linkage--first.     Then, I will see about fiddling with the lever arm thingee to obtain more than .023" disengagement.

                            The job continues,  Chuck Engles