[DeTomaso] Techno question:Clutch&Slave II

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Oct 19 09:28:32 EDT 2007

Sounds like a linkage issue to me.

Does the clutch work properly for the gears you can find?  If so, this
points to linkage.

Having never fooled (its a fool that messes with womething not
completely understood) with the linkage, I can't guess where the
mismatch is, but the differential Dx leads me to this conclusion.

Wish I could type the magic words for you . . . .

David in Durango