[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:20:19 EDT 2007

> IF I can get the new set of 180's fabricated and on the engine by
> December or January I will donate my old 180's for testing if you
> are going to use a set of 302B heads.

Sounds good.  We will indeed be testing C302B heads.  Heads lined up
to be tested include open chamber 2V, Aussie closed chamber 2V (ported
and unported), open chamber 4V, closed chamber 4V (ported and unported),
A3 high ports, C302B high ports, CHI 3V's, Pro Comps, and possibly a
set of Chapman ported C3H Yates.

Dan Jones