[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 16:19:49 EDT 2007

Duuuude,
   "Water World" is my favorite movie...don't be a hater like JB.
  forget Global Warming....did you know hunters (like JB) kill 1,000 Polar Bears every year?
  yea, thats why they will all be gone by 2056....I have other global warming facts on my web site ;-]>

Larry - Ohio Time Corp <larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:
  << But you live at sea level....where's 6,000 feet...>>

MD keep up with the movies. He is planning on the water coming up 6,000
feet.

Larry (Water World) - Cleveland