[DeTomaso] NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 14:39:48 EDT 2007

My take on 180s for street cars is- they look awesome and are a pain in the
a... to work on or around. On an open-track Pantera, I ran slower times....
mostly because as JAB said, I loved the sound at around 5500 rpms on the
straights so I stayed in the throttle too long, then spun in the corner from braking
way-too-late (8s & 10" w/sticky tires & GR-3 brakes too!) This was one of the
several times Judy beat me straight-up in the same car!
Good memories though- J DeRyke