[DeTomaso]   NEED SOURCE FOR 180 DEGREE HEADERS FABRICATION

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 14:28:58 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/18/07 8:28:46 AM, mmerritt at EventVehicles.com writes:

> Tom Dawson did my 180s.  He did a spectacular job and the cost was
> reasonable.  He said they were the biggest pain in his a$$ of his entire career.

.... and to install the beasts, be real sure you know what goes where before
you start. Photos are helpful. I disassembled a set (not Tom's) off a car
needing an engine change, and trying to remember how they came out only hours
later on the new engine, about drove me nuts. Some are built with 4 joined pipes
and some pipes are separate to fit around stuff.   Some individual pipes must
be assembled in a certain sequence, some with special sized bolts. I think I
put at least 14 pipes on that motor.... My 2¢- J DeRyke