[DeTomaso] Brake Caliper Question

loudonc at comcast.net loudonc at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 20:26:06 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded on this. I apologize for not being clear. The pistons can push back, but upon applying brake pedal pressure the pistons only come back out a limited amount, not matter how much pressure is applied at the pedal. I expected that the pistons would push the pads out.

Any other thoughts based on this clarified explanation ?

Thanks, all.

Hap
From: "Mike Thomas" <mbefthomas at comcast.net>