[DeTomaso] Italian Car Day 2007 Photos

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 13:06:29 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/16/07 5:31:49 AM, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> Didn't even notice until I looked up in the rear view mirror and got an
> eyeful of yellow!

Depending on the position of the inner mirror, a protruding air cleaner & the
drivers height, you might not notice anything at all. When leaving Pahrump
racetrack this year after running, I carelessly didn't get the deck latched
right. It popped up as we started and with 5'3" Judy driving, her mirror looked
right underneath it. The two outside mirrors don't see anything either. Had
someone not hand-signalled us as we left, we would have driven the 5 miles to our
friends house with the decklid waving in the air (new deck-shocks) & maybe
spreading jackets & paperwork along the road.... FWIW- J Deryke