[DeTomaso] Pantera 74L for sale

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 20:03:15 EDT 2007

To Potential Buyers,

  I have known Dave for quite a few years and I believe anyone who considers purchasing Dave's  Pantera would not be disappointed. Its beautiful.

  I am as JB mentioned also sorry to hear the reason by my friend has to sell.  I consider him a man of honor and a good friend.

  AH DAVE - YOU OLD BLIND DAWG....I LOVE YOU MAN!

  LOOK AT IT THIS WAY.....THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES THAT YOU HAVE AS AN EYESIGHT IMPAIRED SINGLE MAN!

  CHICKS WILL TOTALLY DIG YOU FROM THE MOMENT THEY SEE YOU.
  YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY UGLY GIRLS ANYMORE
  YOU'LL HAVE A READY ANSWER ANYTIME ASKS YOU "WOTS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?"
  LIFE IS GOOD - AND YOU ARE BETTER THEN ANY CHALLENGES YOU FACE IN THE FUTURE.

  LOYAL DAWG

  "John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  Wow, sorry to hear about your eyesight, Dave.

Your car sounds awesome. I wish I had more garage space.........

I'm sure Chuck will post your pictures for you. I'd like to see it...

JB