[DeTomaso] Pantera 74L for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 16:08:30 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/13/07 12:08:18 PM, drehberg74 at hotmail.com writes:

> Mike Drew has personally seen the car as well as many others on the list.If
> I can find someone to help me I will try to post Pics.Car is in a climate
> controlled garage in B.C.Canada.My phone number is 250 495 2222.I'm asking
> $45000 Thanks,Dave r

Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about your failing eyesight.   :<(

I have indeed seen this car (way back in 2002, admittedly, on a trip to
Toronto) and it was simply phenomenal.   Dave is one of the most meticulous people
I've ever met and he did most if not all the work himself, and everything was
done RIGHT.

Personally I think he is way under-valuing the car.   I would be asking
considerably more if I was selling it.   As a buyer, I would feel very confident
just writing a check for his asking price and driving away knowing I had just
commited Grand Theft Auto.

Dave--please e-mail photos to me (and CC them to Chuck Melton at
Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net) and we'll get them posted for you.

Again, I'm very sorry to hear you're selling your car, and even more sorry
about your failing eyesight. :<(