[DeTomaso] HIGH FLOW ALU. CLEAVLAND HEAD

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 22:19:55 EDT 2007

My blue thunder heads came from Dennis Quella a few years ago.  He can talk about the heads.  I have yet to see the new Edelbrock heads on a car - maybe someone has.

  Scott

sigbjørn eskeland <sig916 at gmail.com> wrote:
  hello everybody..

Im looking for heads for my engine project..
high flow cleavland alu heads.. have somebody god idea?
have tryed to call blue thunder, are they closed?
and some dealers.. they dont have it in stock.
CHI and AFR ?? or others..
looking for flow figures of in. 350+cfm and ex. 250+cfm
going to make a custom intake and exhaust manifoilds so some diffrence from
the 4v head is ok...

sigbjorn

TimePiece Public Relations
Dallas - Houston - New York