[DeTomaso] KensKat trip to Tucson then Seattle

Ken Scholl kenscholl at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 22:57:55 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Cindy and I will be in Tucson Saturday afternoon and would love to
join any Group or car outing.  Are there any Cruise night locations
in or around Tucson?

My son made it back from Iraq and is now settled in and back to the
grind.  Thanks again for all the good words and encouragement for
him.  In true GI fashion, he bought a 2006 GT within 24 hours of
being home.   What a surprise!   He has already put new wheels and
tires on the car.  His next plan is to get a new exhaust system and a
new hood.  He's got a plan and sticking to it!  I just wish I could
stick to my pantera plan a little closer but I can't give up driving
it every weekend!  Well, maybe that IS the plan and I didn't know it  ;>)

On the 17th we will be flying into Seattle and staying with my son in
Dupont.  We will be leaving on the 22nd.  Would really love to meet
up with some folks.  Please let me know privately or via the forum if
there are any cruise nights or events of interest.

KensKat  3039