[DeTomaso] Factory Computer Code Books- 4.6 & 5.4 DOCH motors LPC

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Oct 9 19:22:26 EDT 2007

All, (Little Pantera Content)

For those of you who have gone thru the pains of swapping a Cobra motor into your Pantera (or paid for it!), I have a limited supply of original Ford PC/EM  (Powertrain Control/ Emissions Manual)hard copy (not CD) book sets which would cover computer codes for these engines and computers, providing you are using a stock ECM and give a dang.   These would help in deciphering codes thrown by that new throttle wingy-dingy you put in.... or whatever.

Rather than chase codes around the internet, these factory books have the issues associated with the codes, and many times wiring schematics and pinouts to boot along with testing procedures. Great info source for building jumper plugs for unwanted components too! (Minimize wiring harnesses!)

If you have done any 5.0L conversions to your other cars, I have books that would cover that too.

$50 per year, from 1987 to 2005 plus shipping.  Will use media mail or FedExGnd for some of the larger two volume sets. (EEC-4 and EEC-not4...)

I knew the electronics tech that worked at this Lincoln Mercury dealership and he took great pains to keep his books in great shape. I bought them right out of his station at the auction when they closed it.

Don't wait if you are even thinking about doing this. Also offered up elsewhere, but I give priority handling to DeT people!

Ciao!
Steve
(Goose #878)
PS: I also have a number of factory shop manuals for Expeditions, Explorers, Grand Marquis, you name it, back to the early 80's if interested.  Willing to deal on complete sets!  Have a few partial volumes back to 1970 for your classics too. Please inquire via email as will get best/fastest response and won't clog this bandwidth.