[DeTomaso] '71 Cut Chassis for Sale

chris terp thefuture98070 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 00:47:44 EDT 2007

dear?  dearest?  where the hell is my spell check on Yahoo?

chris terp <thefuture98070 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Thanks to everyone for their interest, and very special thanks to Mike Drew for creating the zip file below of pictures, and Chuck Melton for posting on his site.

Guys, and Gals, I have to admit that I feel like an idiot that I cannot find the vin #s. I've crawled all around the vehicle with the plethora of hints you have given me. The only excuse I can offer is that the inside was painted with some sort of protective black splatter paint that has filled in the grooves. If you can look at the pictures and tell me where, within the picture, I might have better luck, I'll get right on it.

That said, I wanted to post to you guys first. Next it's going on Ebay. This is a very good front end for anyone who has every hit a post, dear, policecar, etc. The frame is straight, too. This would be a great chassis to swap over to if your car is bent or rusted. The front corner panels are in great condition. And you get yet another set of rims, tires, steering wheel, brake lever, springs, and all kinds of circular shaped doohickies.

Call me at any time with questions. I am located on an island just west of Seattle - a great place to visit if you need an excuse.

Don't forget to vote for whomever includes centerfolds (human) in future issues of POCA.

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/mikeldrew/PanteraHulk.zip

Chris Terp
206-719-5940