[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing 2008: Year of the Rookies (was Re: Sandhills ORR- MD breaks my cover!)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 21:26:42 EDT 2007

Outstanding Art. I think we are already up to 5 Pantera's for the SilverState-NORC in May so glad you and Bill are joining us.

  How's the progress on the 408 stroker going?

  md

Art Stephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
  Asa Jay,
I told Dennis that I would try to get my car to the Silver State
(Nevada Open) in May of 2008. I've already got Bill Wright, (Pantera and
SPF GT40 owner), lined up as a navigator/motivator/wrench to help make it
happen. After nineteen years of dreaming about it, the time may have
finally come.

Art