[DeTomaso] RRORR vs. Mangusta 8MA898 Report...

Gary Bartley G.Bartley at cebridge.net
Mon Oct 8 17:51:09 EDT 2007

Thanks MD,

I'm working on the report... well, sorta....

In the meantime have a look here:
http://cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=2589

Click on the first little picture under Top Stories.

Bill Warren and Erich Bechtel were a couple of nice guys.  I talked to
Bill for a bit as he was leaving the parking lot after the race.  He was
not at all like I imagined a TV personality...

More later...

Gary