[DeTomaso] Mangusta finishes!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 17:51:21 EDT 2007

Awsome!

  CONGRAT'S TO GARY for driving the 1st Mangusta to an ORR finish line. And a job well done by Michael and the Texas racers for helping Gary make history.

  Looking forward to details of how his run went.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing

"John Bentley (jab)" <jab at cisco.com> wrote:
  That's awesome!!! Congrats to Gary and it looks like he will be the collector of the "free entry fee" winnings for the first Mangusta to finish an ORR from Team Pantera Racing!!!

Outstanding!!... I can't wait to hear how it went.

JB