[DeTomaso] Sandhills - 2008

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Oct 7 17:42:15 EDT 2007

Well, it seems appearent to me already that the first "necessary" item to take to the race is a heavy
duty set of hip-waiders - sounds like it's going to get pretty deep up there! Is everyone planning on
staying in the cabin together next year? Do I need to bring my own gun? Still not sure where I can pick up the gladiator outfit that David recommended but guess I've got a whole year to take care of that problem? BTW, you guys prefer your lube in those little individual cartridges or a 5 lb. tub?? Being the "newby" I am I don't want to get off on the wrong foot & get kicked off the team! Lemme know.

Rowdy (well maybe thirty years ago?)