[DeTomaso] Mech vs electric oil pressure gauges

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 06:44:30 EDT 2007

Do you want your gauge to look pretty or be accurate? The advantage of the
mechancial gauge is that it will more likely give you a true reading.

I suppose an aftermarket electric gauge and matched sender might be more
accurate that the stock gauge and sender, but I have a significant
difference between the reading on my mechanical and my stock gauge.